- If my child's name is not on the list can you still make a CD? Since these CDs are actually recorded with
the real characters voices, we have to have the name on the list to make a CD. We have a nickname list you
might look through. A lot of times you'll find a nickname on the list that you call your child.
- Why can't you just record my child's name? I've seen other companies that can make any name. The actual
characters were hired to come in and record the CDs we carry, they aren't computer generated. That's why
they sound so good. They were professionally recorded and edited. That's why we can't record just "one"
- I found my child's name on the list, but the spelling wasn't right. Can that be fixed? Yes, we make each
CD order when it's received. If you have a unique spelling for a name, just let us know that when you place
your order and we will make sure it's spelled correctly on the label.
- I found my child's name on the list, but since there is more than one pronunciation for her name I'm not sure
if it's correct. How can I tell if it's pronounced correctly? Some of the names on the list actually have the
phonetic pronunciation beside them. You can also hear all the names we carry on the "Hear Your Child's Name
Here" Page. If you still aren't sure, please feel free to email me and I will let you know.
- Can I put more than one name on a CD? No, we don't have the capabilities at this time.
- Since these are licensed brands, are they aware that you are selling their CDs? Yes, Just Me! Music has
worked in cooperation with each brand you see on these pages to record and market these products. I am a
licensed Just Me! Music dealer.
- How long will it take for my order to be shipped? Our policy is to have all orders shipped in 2-3 business
days, but we usually get orders out the same day they are received.
- Do you have a return policy? Since each product is made specifically when it's ordered, we don't accept
returns. Of course, if your product is faulty we will replace it with an identical name and character. We
want our customers to be completely satisfied.